The HP Pavilion g6-2320dx is the same laptop as the g6-2239dx model, but with a smaller hard drive with a capacity of 500GB versus 640GB. There will be less space for your files, but both notebooks have the same screens of 15.6-inches, the AMD A6-4400M dual-core CPU, 4GB of RAM, and DVD writers. The g6-2320dx is cheaper, as expected. It costs $380, down from $400 for the 640GB variant.
Here’s how the A6 stacks up against the other chips:
The 2012 Pavilion g6-series plastic-case notebooks have pretty much everything the average user needs when it comes to connectivity and communication options. It sports HDMI, three USB ports, a memory card reader, webcam and of course Wi-Fi.
HP Pavilion g6-2320dx Specifications
- Display: 15.6″ LED-backlit HD widescreen display (1366 x 768 resolution)
- Processor: AMD A6-4400M dual-core processor at 2.7GHz processor speed and 1MB L2 Cache
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7520G 2GB “discrete-class” integrated graphics
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 (expandable up to 8GB)
- Storage: 500GB HDD (5400 rpm)
- Optical drive: DVD burner
- Webcam: TrueVision HD webcam
- Audio: Stereo speakers, Dolby Advanced Audio
- Network: Wireless-N, 10/100Base-T Ethernet LAN, no Bluetooth
- Input: full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad and textured touchpad
- Ports and Slots: 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, memory card reader
- Battery: 6-cell lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 14.8 x 9.6 inches
- Weight: 5.5 pounds
- OS: Windows 8
- Warranty: 1-year
Have a comment, question, or user review? Share it with us in the comment section below.