The Lenovo Yoga 13 is one of the most innovative touchscreen notebooks on the market, featuring a screen panel which rotates 360 degrees around the base. The Yoga 13 – 59342722 is one of the available configurations of the convertible ultrabook. It’s a mid-range one and includes the 3rd Generation Intel Core i5-3317U dual-core chip with HD 4000 integrated graphics, 8GB of RAM, and a 128GB solid state drive. The 0.7-inch thin device has AccuType isle-style keyboard, which unfortunately doesn’t have backlight. The 59342722 comes in gray color, while orange is available on other models.
Regarding the display, it supports 10-point touch input and is based on IPS technology, delivering exceptional picture quality and viewing angles. It has an above average brightness and resolution of 300 cd/m2 and 1600×900 pixels, respectively. Its hinge allows users to view the screen in 4 modes: normal laptop-style, tent, stand and tablet.
Lenovo’s estimation is that the battery lasts up to 8 hours on a single charge.
Lenovo Yoga 13 – 59342722 Specifications:
- Display: 13.3″ LED high-definition 10-point capacitive multitouch display, IPS technology, 300 cd/m² brightness (1600 x 900 px)
- Processor: 3rd Gen Intel Core i5-3317U, 1.7GHz-2.6GHz clock speed
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Memory: 8GB DDR3 system memory
- Storage: 128GB solid state drive
- Optical drive: no
- Webcam: 1MP webcam with 720p resolution
- Audio: Stereo speakers, Dolby Home Theater v4
- Network: Wireless-N, Bluetooth 4.0 interface
- Input: AccuType chiclet keyboard, touchpad, touch display
- Ports and Slots: 1 USB 3.0 and 1 USB 2.0 port, HDMI, digital media card reader
- Battery: 4-cell lithium-polymer, battery life “up to 8 hours”
- Dimensions: 0.7 x 13.1 x 8.9 inches
- Weight: 3.3 pounds
- OS: Windows 8
- Warranty: 1-year
More about Lenovo Yoga.
Have a comment, question, or user review? Share it with us in the comment section below.