If you’re planning to get one of the Microsoft Office products, including those that are a part of the Microsoft 365 subscription packages, Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2022 are good opportunities to get a deal on them. Info on the latest Black Friday and Cyber Monday Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 deals for this year is available on this page. At this time, we know of a few regular deals on the world’s most popular productivity software suite. Also, many computer sellers offer Office and 365 discounts with a new PC purchase.
For updates on deals you can bookmark and check back this page. We will include new Office and 365 deals as soon as we find them.
Microsoft Office & 365 Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2022 Instant Off Deals
- As the best Office deal this Black Friday & Cyber Monday season so far, Walmart and Best Buy list the Microsoft Office Home & Student 2021 edition one-time purchase for $99.99. That’s a 50-dollar discount. You can find this deal here on Walmart and here on Best Buy.
- The HP Store offers multiple MS Office deals. The currently available consumer-oriented discounts are the Microsoft Office 365 Personal (or officially called Microsoft 365 Personal) 1-year subscription for $62.99, after $7.00 instant off and the 365 Family edition for $89.99 after $10.00 off. HP also sells the Office Home & Student 2021 edition for $134.99 after a $15.00 discount. You can find the MS Office / 365 deals and prices on this HP Store page.
- The same 365 Family and Home & Student 2021 deals are available on the Lenovo Store, too.
- Microsoft Store hasn’t announced their 2022 Office & 365 Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals yet. As one of the flagship deals last year, Microsoft was selling the Office Home & Student one-time purchase for $99.99 after $50 instant off. If available, the deals will be listed on this Microsoft Store page.
- In addition, you can check out Microsoft Office prices and deals on Amazon (ad). The e-tailer regularly has some good deals on the software suite. They may change frequently, so please visit Amazon directly for the latest prices and deals.
Save on Microsoft Office & 365 with PC Purchases
You can save on Microsoft Office packages if you purchase a Windows-based PC. Retailers have these kinds of deals regularly and also on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. For instance, computer sellers often offer $20 off Microsoft 365 Personal 1-year subscription with a new PC purchase. Some sellers give 15 months of the 365 Personal at the regular price of the 1-year subscription. When buying your new PC, check with your seller whether you are eligible for discounts on the Microsoft 365 and other Office products.
In addition, some Windows-based notebooks come with a free 1-year Microsoft 365 Personal subscription. This Office package is usually bundled with ultra-affordable sub-$300 laptops with entry-level components.
About Popular Microsoft Office Editions – 365 Personal, 365 Family, Home & Student
The most popular Microsoft Office Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are related to the Microsoft 365 Personal package, formerly known as Office 365 Personal. A purchased subscription which normally costs $69.99 per year includes one installation on a PC or Mac computer, on a tablet including iPad, Android, or Windows, and on one smartphone device. The package includes full versions of the Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access (PC only), and Publisher (PC only) programs. In addition, you get 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage space.
Microsoft 365 Family (formerly known as Office 365 Home) with its regular price of $99.99 per year includes the same programs and services. But, you can install it on more computers. The 365 Family allows installation on up to six PCs or Macs, six tablets, and six phones. Also, you receive 1TB OneDrive storage for each user.
As for the Office Home & Student (2021 version), it is currently the most popular traditional one-time-purchase edition, as opposed to the Microsoft (Office) 365 sold as a subscription service with 1-month or 1-year renewals. Although paying only one time might seem to be a better option, the Microsoft 365 subscription option has its advantages. The Home and Student suite, regularly priced at $149.99, lacks the Outlook, Access, and Publisher applications, as well as 1TB OneDrive cloud storage. You can install the suite only on one laptop, tablet or other PC. Furthermore, active Office 365 subscribers get the future versions of the productivity suite automatically and free of charge, while Office Home and Student users are stuck with their purchased edition.
The full-blown MS Office is available on the Windows PC and Apple Mac computer platforms. The suite is additionally available in form of various business- and enterprise-oriented editions. There’s also a lighter mobile version for Android devices, iPhones, and iPads.
Again, you can bookmark this page for further updates on 2022 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Microsoft Office deals.
Last updated on: 11/28/20022. Added Walmart, Best Buy and Lenovo Store deals.