Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2018 deals on the popular Microsoft Surface Pro and Surface Go tablets, Surface Laptops, and Surface Book 2-in-1 convertible notebooks have started to show up in ads. Currently, we know of Black Friday deals by Microsoft Store, Costco, and Best Buy. In addition, you can also find some current discounts on the Microsoft Surface lineup.
The deals are listed below.
As for the rest of the 2018 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Surface deals, we well post them on this page as soon as they arrive.
Microsoft Surface Pro Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Other Deals 2018
All Black Friday deals on the Surface Pro 6 (6th Gen, 2018) on Microsoft Store are bundle deals.
Here they are:
- Bundle the Microsoft Surface Pro 6 model in black with the 8th Gen Intel Core i5 processor / 256GB SSD / 8GB RAM with a Black Type Cover and save $330. The deal starts 11/22/2018.
- Yo can also save “up to” $330 on the Surface Pro 6 with the 8th Gen Intel Core i7 / 512GB SSD / 16GB RAM bundled with a Type Cover keyboard. We don’t know what “up to” means in this particular case. We will probably have to wait until 11/22 when the deal will go live to find that out.
- Save $260 on the Surface Pro 6 in platinum color with the 8th Gen Core i5 / 128GB SSD / 8GB RAM bundled with the Platinum Signature Type Cover. This deal starts 11/18/2018.
Besides these, there’s a deal on the previous generation Microsoft Surface Pro 5 (5th Gen, 2017).
- You can get the basic Surface Pro 5 Intel Core m3 / 128GB / 4GB configuration bundled with the Platinum Signature Type Cover keyboard for $599.99. This deal is available now, although Microsoft says it will go live 11/18/2018.
You can find all of these deals on this Microsoft Store page.
- Costco has announced that starting November 16th, 2018 they will be selling a basic Surface Pro 6 (6th Gen, 2018) configuration bundled with a Type Cover keyboard and Surface Pen for only $799. The configuration includes the 8th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, and a 128GB SSD. This is a great deal because you basically get $200 off the tablet price, plus a keyboard cover and pen for free.
- You will be also able to get the same bundle but with a beefier Surface Pro 6 with the 8th Gen i7, 8GB RAM, and a 256GB SSD for $1,399.
These deals will be available only for Costco members November 16-26, 2018 or while supplies last. Their annual membership starts at $60.
- Best Buy’s Black Friday ad includes the Surface Pro 5 (Core m3 / 4GB RAM/ 128GB SSD) and a Surface Pro 6 (Core i5 / 8GB RAM / 256GB SSD) with keyboard covers included with both for $599.99 and $999.99, respectively. The Pro 5 deal is available now, while the Pro 6 deal will be available starting Thanksgiving Thursday 11/22/2018.
- Amazon offers some instant savings on the Surface Pro 5. Amazon’s prices change quite frequently, so for the latest pricing please visit this Surface Pro 5 page on Amazon.com.
Microsoft Surface Go Black Friday & Cyber Monday and Other Deals 2018
On the official MS Store Black Friday page, there’s one deal on the on the small Microsoft Surface Go 10-inch tablet (with the Intel Pentium Gold processor).
- You can save $50 on “select” Surface Go models. The deal starts 11/18/2018. Regularly, the Surface Go starts at $399. It will start at $349 during the Black Friday sales, according to Microsoft. So, yes, the regularly cheapest configuration with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage will be discounted for sure. Higher-end Surface Go configurations are regularly $499 and $549. It is not clear whether they will be discounted, too.
Microsoft Surface Laptop Black Friday & Cyber Monday and Other Deals 2018
- Starting 11/22/2018 Microsoft Store will offer $300 off the latest Surface Laptop 2 (2nd Gen, 2018). It has been only revealed that the deal will be valid on select Surface Laptop 2 configurations.
- Microsoft Store currently offers up to $300 savings on the original Surface Laptop 1 (1st Gen, 2017). Prices of this 13.5-inch touch-screen notebook start at $799 after savings.
Surface Laptop 1 – Intel Core m3 / 4GB RAM / 128GB SSD / (out of stock)
Surface Laptop 1 – Intel Core i5 / 8GB RAM / 128GB SSD / $799
Surface Laptop 1 – Intel Core i5 / 8GB RAM / 256GB SSD / $999
Surface Laptop 1 – Intel Core i7 / 8GB RAM / 256GB SSD / $1,299
Surface Laptop 1 – Intel Core i7 / 16GB RAM / 512GB SSD / $1,899
Surface Laptop 1 – Intel Core i7 / 16GB RAM / 1TB SSD / (out of stock)
Here’s the Surface Laptop 1st Gen page on Microsoft Store.
- You can also visit this Surface Laptop 1 page on Amazon, which oftentimes has good deals on the notebook, too.
Microsoft Surface Book Black Friday & Cyber Monday and Other Deals 2018
The Surface Book 2 (2nd Gen / 2017) is a high-end 2-in-1 convertible laptop. It is available in two variants: with a 13.5″ display and 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7300U or 8th Gen i7-8650U CPU and with a 15″ display and i7-8650U. Besides their innovative 2-in-1 design with detachable keyboard base, the Surface Books stand out with dedicated Nvidia GeForce video card options.
- On Microsoft Store, the Surface Book 2 is available with a discount of $50 on the basic 13.5″ configuration with the 7th Gen Intel Core i5 CPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, and Intel integrated graphics. It’s $1,149 after savings. Savings on other configurations are not available.
- We have also found an Amazon page with multiple Surface Book 2 discounts on both 13.5″ and 15″ variants. Amazon’s deals change very frequently, so please go to that page and see what’s available right now. Amazon also offers the discontinued Surface Book 1 (1st Gen, 2015, 6th Gen Intel Core CPU) series.
Refurbished Surface PCs
You can regularly save money if you purchase a refurbished Surface device. You can find them via this MS Store link. They are certified refurbished. Microsoft says these devices are backed by a limited one-year hardware warranty.
Microsoft Surface Essentials Bundle Deals
Other than the classic instant off deals, Microsoft Store currently offers savings on additional items in the Surface Essentials Bundles. If you bundle your Surface device with additions such as a Type Cover keyboard (for tablets only), a 1-year Microsoft Office 365 subscription, and Microsoft Complete accidental damage coverage, you can save up to $80 on these extras combined.
That’s it for now. For future updates, please bookmark and check back this page. We’ll update it as soon as we find new discounts.