The 2014 Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale ads are still arriving, but many deals and coupons are already known. As the traditionally biggest players when it comes to Windows-based laptop, tablet, and 2-in-1 Black Friday offers, Best Buy and Walmart have many good models at attractive prices in their Black Friday catalogs. We also have deals by Staples, Costco, Office Depot, Dell Home, and others. More retailers, stores, and manufacturers directly are expected to come up with their deals and coupons soon.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Instant Off Deals
Take a look at the current version of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals comparison table. It’ll be updated constantly, so please bookmark this page and check it back again to see the latest deals. Offers without enough value for the money have been omitted, such as cheap but barely usable tablets with only 16GB of storage. On the other hand, we have added some regularly affordable and good value devices to the mix. In addition, you can check out the whole Laptoping’s specs & price database. If you want to see the cheapest Windows notebooks, tablets, and 2-in-1 hybrids on the market, just enter the database via the link above and sort the products by price from lowest to highest using the drop-down menu on the right. Full-size laptops regularly start a below $250, while the tablets can be found for as little as $100.
Deals in the list are sorted by price, from the lowest to highest.
The listed details are: model name and device (click on links for description); screen info with resolution, touch functionality and IPS wide viewing angle technology if present; CPU name with its PassMark benchmark score; graphics processor; system memory size (RAM); HDD (hard drive) or SSD (solid state drive) storage; presence of a built-in DVD optical drive; OS & bundled software; and price / store / deal start time info with links to the product pages.
100-Dollar Black Friday Asus Laptop
- The Asus X205TA at Staples for only $99.99 is the cheapest Black Friday laptop offer ever.
- With a regular price of only $100, the HP Stream 7 is the cheapest tablet with Windows. It nevertheless offers some good features such as IPS display technology.
Cheap Tablets with Windows
- For $50 more on Black Friday, Dell’s Venue Pro 3000 delivers a larger 8″ display.
Cheapest Full-Size Laptops on Black Friday – HP 15 and Toshiba C55 for $159
- The cheapest Black Friday full-size notebook so far are an HP 15-series 15.6-inch model, listed with a $159 price tag in Walmart’s catalog, and Toshiba C55 for the same price at Office Depot. The HP is a better choice since Toshiba has only 2GB of RAM and lacks a DVD drive.
Cheapest 2-in-1 Windows Hybrid
- This Nextbook-branded 2-in-1 Windows-based laptop/tablet hybrid with a detachable keyboard is the cheapest of its kind.
More Cheap Full-Size Laptops
- The cheapest 15.6-inch notebook on the market today is the Toshiba C55-B5300. Dell’s Inspiron 15 1351 will cost you $20 or $10 less on Black Friday, depending on where are you getting it from, but it doesn’t have a DVD drive.
Dell Inspiron 15 3531 / Dell Inspiron 15 i3531 1200BK (same specs) Laptop; 15.6″ 720p; Intel Celeron N2830 / 1,050; Intel HD; 4GB RAM; 500GB HDD; No DVD; Windows 8; $189.99 Dell, 179.99 Office Depot11/28/2014 at Dell, 11/27/2014 at Office Depot.
Inexpensive 11″ Mini-Notebooks with Windows – “Chromebook Killers”
- The HP Stream 11 and Asus X205TA-DH01 have double the price of the similarly equipped X205TA listed above for $100. The Stream has a 1-year Office 365 Personal subscription included in the price as an advantage, while the Asus below is listed just in case you aren’t able to grab the same laptop for half the price at Staples on Black Friday.
- Walmart will sell a touchscreen 11.6-inch mini laptop for only $199.99. It has one of the slowest processors on the market as the main drawback. But the storage space is more than ten times larger than in the previously listed 11.6-inchers. Also, RAM size is doubled.
Acer Aspire V5 “Angel” V5-122P-0408 Touchscreen Laptop Mini Laptop; 11.6″ 720p Touch; AMD A4-1250 / 600; AMD Radeon IGP; 4GB RAM; 500GB HDD; No DVD; Windows 8; $199.99 Walmart 11/27/2014 8PM;
- Another contender in the ultra-affordable 11.6-inch arena is the Acer Aspire E3.
Another Sub-$250 15.6-Incher
- The Asus X551 below is a bit more expensive alternative to the 15.6-inch Toshiba C55 and Dell Inspiron 15 listed above.
Lowest 13.3″ Laptop Price Ever? $229.99, HP Stream 13
- Want a 13.3-inch budget laptop? The HP Stream 13 is the cheapest option available.
Another Windows-Based Chromebook Competitor – with Touchscreen
- The X200MA offers more than the listed $100 and ~$200 11.6-inch alternatives: a touch-enabled display and larger RAM and HDD sizes.
Inexpensive Dell Laptop with Good CPU
- The Dell Inspiron 3000 Series I3541-2002BLK brings to the table a 15.6-inch touch display and decent mid-range specs at a sub-300-dollar Black Friday price.
Dell Inspiron 3000 Series I3541 2002BLK (description coming soon) Laptop; 15.6″ 720p Touch; AMD A6 / ?; AMD Radeon IGP; 4GB RAM; 500GB HDD; DVD; Windows 8; $279.99 Office Depot 11/27/2014.
Inexpensive Full-Size HP Laptop with Touchscreen
- The machine listed as “HP Intel Celeron Touch Laptop” is the cheapest full-size notebook with touchscreen display.
Walmart $249 HP Intel Celeron Touch Laptop 15-f010wm Laptop; 15.6″ 720p Touch; Intel Celeron N2830 / 1,050 or Intel Celeron N2920 / 1,500; Intel HD; 4GB RAM; 500GB HDD; DVD; Windows 8; $249.00 Walmart 11/27/2014 6PM-7PM “in store only”.
Microsoft Surface 2 $299 Deal
- Microsoft’s Surface 2 will get a $150 off discount on Black Friday at Best Buy. This is a high-quality tablet, but there’s a caveat software-wise. You can’t run the traditional x86 applications on it, such as Photoshop or Steam games, since the device is based on Windows 8 RT version. You’ll be limited to apps available on the Windows Store. The listed price is for the tablet only, without the keyboard cover included.
Acer Switch 10 with Detachable Keyboard for $299 Too
- The Acer Aspire Switch 10 2-in-1 hybrid will cost the same as the Surface 2, but it does include a keyboard dock and has double the storage space – 64GB.
Cheapest Laptop with Intel Core i3 CPU This Black Friday
- The Dell Inspiron I3542-6003BK is a budget notebook with a twist. It has a touch-enabled display and a good Intel Core i3 processor.
Affordable Toshiba Radius Convertibles
- The Toshiba Radius 11 series offers a 360-degree rotating hinge and support for laptop, tablet, and multimedia/presentation modes. The model to go on sale at Walmart has very small internal storage and only 2GB RAM, so if you are concerned about these jump to the next one. The pricier Radius at Best Buy has a bit slower processor, though.
Another Good Intel i3-Based Option
- The Asus X551CA is the regularly lowest priced Intel Core i3 powered laptop, offering noticeably better performance than all those cheap notebooks and tablets with the Intel Celeron and Atom CPUs. The Dell with i3 listed above is cheaper and has a touchscreen and newer CPU so it is obviously a better choice, but the Asus is on sale right now instead of on Black Friday.
Dell’s Convertible 11.6-Incher
- Another 360-degree convertible notebook at a great price. The Dell Inspiron 11 3000, which ads IPS tech to the mix at a bit of extra cost.
Well-Specced HP Laptop Bundle at Walmart
- Here’s a laptop offer with bundled extra items. A unnamed 15.6-inch HP model with touch support, decent CPU and RAM, and a large hard drive is bundled with a wireless mouse, USB Flash drive, sleeve, and anti-virus program. All for $349.
Affordable Laptops with Decent AMD A8 Processors
- Use of the affordable but still very decent AMD A8-6410 quad-core processor in the following notebook trio has allowed their low everyday prices, despite big hard drives included. The HP Pavilion 17 model is the cheapest 17.3-incher at the time of this writing.
Large 17.3″ Laptop with Intel Core i5 CPU
- This is a bit pricier Pavilion 17 configuration, but with a generally better Intel Core i5 processor.
More cheap Laptops with Intel Core i5
- If you don’t want to make processor performance compromises, but can’t afford more than $400, the Dell Inspiron 15 i15547-5033sLV at Microsoft Store meets your requirements and also brings to the table large RAM and hard drive capacities. It has a Core i5-4210U processor. The Asus X550LA is an alternative, recommended only if you need a DVD writer built-in and to purchase a laptop right now.
Black Friday Laptop with AMD Kaveri A10 CPU
- This well specced all-purpose 15.6-incher will be on sale at Sam’s Club. It includes the just released AMD Kaveri processor with excellent performance for daily use, especially in the graphics department.
Dell Inspiron 5000 I5545 2500SLV (#911600) Laptop; 15.6″ 720p; AMD A10-7300; AMD Radeon R6; 8GB RAM; 1000GB HDD; No DVD; Windows 8; $399.99 Sam’s Club Online: 11/27/2014. In store: 11/28/2014 7AM-9PM.
Premium-Class HP Envy Touch Laptop with Intel Core i5
- The HP Envy TouchSmart m6-n015dx is another step up. The i5 CPU in it is a full-voltage one, meaning even better performance. Plus, you get a touchscreen display, larger RAM and HDD, backlit keyboard, and a built-in subwoofer speaker. It however lacks a DVD drive.
Budget-Class HP Pavilion with Faster Intel Core i7
- The HP Pavilion 15-p100dx is the cheapest laptop with an Intel Core i7 processor. It also has capacious RAM and HDD, but otherwise is just another budget machine.
Convertible 15.6-Inchers by HP and Toshiba
- The HP Pavilion X360 15-u010dx is a modern 15.6-inch laptop with a convertible touch design and Full HD display. It will be on sale at Best Buy on Black Friday with $100 instant off.
- The Toshiba Radius P55W-B5224 with the same form factor for $100 more offers IPS display technology, faster processor, and a larger hard drive.
Premium-Class Dell Inspiron Laptops with Touch
- These two Inspirons are premium-class laptops, featuring excellent computing performance, better-than-average displays, and large RAM and HDDs. They’re Full HD and sport IPS technology.
Surface Pro 3 Black Friday Deals at Microsoft Store, Best Buy
- Microsoft Store and Best Buy will offer on Black Friday $100-$150 instant savings on the Microsoft Surface 3 tablet. Eligible are models with 128GB or more storage. They regularly start at $999.99. The keyboard cover isn’t included in the price.
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Tablet; 12″ 1440p IPS Touch; Intel Core i5-4300U / 3,750 or i7-4650U / 4,200; Intel HD 4400; 4GB or 8GB RAM; 128GB, 256GB, or 512GB SSD; No DVD; Windows 8; $899.99 Microsoft Store 11/27/2014, $899.99 Best Buy 11/27/2014.
Popular Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro Convertible with High-Res Display
- The Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro is one of the most popular premium-class notebooks and 2-in-1 PCs on the market. It has an excellent Intel i7 processor, a solid state drive, and a 13.3″ display with an extremely high resolution. Best Buy will sell one of the available configurations with a $200 instant discount.
Small and Affordable Gaming Laptop by Alienware
- The Alienware 13 is on this list as the cheapest laptop with the Nvidia GeForce GTX 860M dedicated video card, the best graphics solution for gaming on a budget.
4K Gaming Laptop by Lenovo
- The Lenovo Y50 is not just a decent gaming laptop, but also the cheapest one with a high-resolution 4K display.
Least Expensive Laptop with Nvidia GeForce 970M Video Card
- Since, the Nvidia GeForce GTX 900M graphics card series have been announced just recently, you can’t expect great discounts on them. The Asus G751-series model below is the most affordable notebook with a 900M series GPU, the 970M precisely.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Coupons for Laptops and Tablets with Windows
Lenovo store offers 5% savings on top of instant off on all Lenovo ThinkPad laptops and tablets. Free shipping. The coupon code for the deal is SAV5THINKPAD . The offer is valid till December 5th, 2014. Lenovo Store
Also, you can save $1,300 off a 13″ Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2, Windows version, if you use eCoupon BFYT213WIN . The offer is valid from November 24th till 30th, 2014. Lenovo Store
Note: Last updated on 11/20/2014. Stay tuned for more deals and coupons.
Have a comment, question, or user review? Share it with us in the comment section below.