2014 Black Friday, Cyber Monday Windows-based laptop and tablet sales are not available yet, but nevertheless there are great deals on the market right now. You can find them in our laptop and tablet specs & price database. If you want to see the cheapest Windows notebooks and tablets, as well as 2-in-1 hybrids, on the market just enter the database via the link above and sort them by price from lowest to highest using the drop-down menu on the right. Full-size laptops start a below $250, while the tablets can be found for as little as $120.
Based on experience from the previous years and current state of the laptop / tablet market, we can make a couple of assumptions regarding the upcoming Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
– Full-size 15.6-inch laptops with budget-class Intel Celeron and AMD E-series processors for under $200.
– 11.6-inch ultraportables with touch-screen support for under $200.
– Mainstream mid-tier full-size laptops with Intel Core i5 and i7 processors for $500 and up.
– Gaming notebooks starting at under $1,000 for models with the top-tier quad-core i7 processors and the upper-mid-range Nvidia GeForce GTX 860M dedicated video cards.
– The most basic Windows tablets with the low-power Intel Atom processors, 7-8″ screens, and 1GB of RAM memory for as low as $100.
– Atom-based 8- and 10-inchers with 2GB of RAM starting at below $200.
– Discounts on last year’s Microsoft Surface / Surface Pro tablet models, as well as on keyboard and other accessories for them.
– Lenovo Yoga and similar convertible laptop / tablet hybrids starting at around $300 for models with the entry-level Intel Celeron and Pentium processors and under $500 for the better equipped Intel i3 / i5 based models.
Please note that these are just assumptions. Bookmark this page and stay tuned for the official deals. We’ll publish them as soon as they arrive (leak).
Note: Last updated on 10/28/2014.
Have a comment, question, or user review? Share it with us in the comment section below.